Sunday, September 07, 2008

Day 14








Had breakfast at the same restaurant down our resort today. I thought it would be buffet breakfast but it turned out to be just a normal breakfast. Dishes served was simple chinese food, not international.


We're forced to check out early in the morning which I kind of feel that it was unfair. I thought usually checking out of resort/hotelis 12pm.


Anyway we went on to the 绿林寨 where we get to experience climbing a real mountain. Though it was slightly dangerous but thank god no major accident happened from what I know. There were many beautiful sceneries and not to mention, weird insects which I never seen before. There was one part of the tour whereby we're almost at the peak of the mountain and we could see and feel the mists. Although this programme was somehow tiring but I feel that it is indeed a worthy thing to do.

No comments: